Opportunities for Student Members
The CLD Board of Trustees and the CCLD Board are committed to building the leadership capacity of professionals who are entering the special education field. Together, we have created some unique opportunities for our student members.
- Student members are encouraged to attend CCLD sponsored professional-development offerings at reduced member rates.
- Student members have access to two professional journals, LD Quarterly and Intervention in School and Clinic. In addition, student members receive LD Forum (the CLD newsletter) and the CCLD newsletter.
- Scholarships for Math on the “Planes”® are available; students are also invited to help with registration and host the membership table.
- Student members are eligible to be nominated for the following CCLD Student Awards: CCLD Outstanding Doctoral Candidate Award and CCLD Outstanding Pre-Service Teacher of the Year Award
- Student members are eligible to apply for the CCLD Student Scholarship.
- Student members are eligible to apply for the CLD Leadership Academy.
For further information, contact: Communications Chair — Amber Barnello